About the Barndominium Plan
- Area: 3205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.1
- Stories: 2
- Garage: 3
- The exterior of this Barndominium embraces the Modern Farmhouse aesthetic by incorporating board and batten siding, wood beams, a metal roof, and wood garage doors.
- A massive wrap around covered front porch creates an inviting warmth for guests.
- Just inside the front door, you’ll find yourself in a massive open layout. The great room lies under a soaring 2 story cathedral ceiling and features a fireplace that is flanked by French doors leading out to the covered porch.
- The kitchen includes a massive island with a snack bar and a large walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and is tucked in the rear of the home for ultimate privacy. The master bedroom lies under a decorative trayed ceiling. The master bathroom features a soaking tub, his and her vanities, and a large walk-in closet that has access to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, there are 3 additional bedrooms. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share access to a jack and jill style bathroom. Bedroom 4 shares a centrally located hall bathroom with the upstairs loft. A generous loft overlooks the main living area.
- Back on the main level, the home’s rear load 3 car garage includes a drive through bay. The garage accesses the home through a convenient mud room with a catch all and coat closet.