About the Barndominium Plan
- Area: 4261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.1
- Stories: 2
- Garage: 0
- This rustic home plan has the feel of a converted barn. It has vertical siding and a standing seam metal roof and a covered entry porch.
- Multi-paned window walls at either end of the home bring in great natural light and offer amazing views. The great room fireplace is see-through making it visible from across the kitchen as well as from outside.
- The dining and living room are open to above as well as to the kitchen. There’s an island with two sinks as well as a bar area and even a pocket office to help manage the home.
- The master bedroom is at the end of a hallway and the master closet opens to the master bath on one end and the laundry on the other. Note the door in the master shower. It takes you to an outdoor bathing area.
- At the top of the stairs, a loft area looks out across the living room. Two bedrooms each have their own bathrooms.