About the Barndominium Plan
- Area: 3247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.1
- Stories: 2
- Garage: 3
- This barndominium-style house plan his equal parts drama and light-filled core and is a smaller version of house plan 85363MS. You can very easily build this as a one story home with unfinished upper floor space above the garage, or simply just one floor.
- Enter from the covered porch through the mud room or the entry door just off the living room. The main living core with two story living and dining room are joined by a huge social island cooks kitchen with huge walk-in pantry and two dishwashers.
- Tucked behind the kitchen and near the rear entrance are the stair to the upper floor loft and gallery. Display your favorite collections along the two upper gallery bridges. Turn the loft into anything you want including, office, playroom, sitting room, yoga studio, gym or anything you can imagine. You can even develop the space above the garage as a huge bonus room or a two story garage/shop.
- The right side houses the primary bedroom suite complete with double door entry, vaulted ceiling and plenty of space. The primary bathroom has a very generous double vanity, and a unique wet room with huge shower space and free-standing soaking tub. At the back of the suite is a large walk-in wardrobe closet. Completely opposite this side is the secondary bedroom wing. The guest bedroom is privately located and complete with its own bathroom and vaulted ceiling. The other two bedrooms are large enough for queen beds, have 7′ closets, and share a Jack and Jill bathroom between them.
- Covered outdoor living spaces with generous coverage will enhance every part of your life, from, sheltering outdoor gatherings of all kinds to serving the need for the indoor/outdoor life.