About the Barndominium Plan
- Area: 2030 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Stories: 1
- Garage: 2-3
- A 6′-deep porch (12′-deep by the front door – spans the entire front of this rustic one-story country Craftsman barndo-style house plan giving you loads of fresh-air space. In back, a vaulted covered porch – 18′ deep – serves as an outdoor living room and a smaller porch area – plus a carport – gives you even more outdoor space to enjoy.
- Inside, you are greeted with an open floor plan under a vaulted front-to-back ceiling. The kitchen is open to the vaulted dining room and has a roomy corner pantry and casual counter seating. A side door makes it easy to bring groceries in the home.
- The master bedroom has windows on three sides and has a large walk-in closet accessible through a pocket door from the five-fixture bath. The remaining bedrooms are in the front corners of the home and have linear closets.
- A door between the kitchen and laundry room opens to the RV-friendly garage with a 16′ by 9′ overhead door.
- The exterior finish is spec’d for corrugated metal siding.